What is Peer Review…?
Peer review is a procedure of self-control by a calling or a procedure of assessment including qualified people inside the applicable field. Peer review strategies are utilized to maintain standards, enhance performance and provide credibility. In the scholarly community, peer review is frequently used to decide a scholastic paper’s appropriateness for publication. In case of blind peer review, the identity of the authors will not be revealed to reviewer/referee until the manuscript is published in the journal.
Why Peer Review…?
It is troublesome for authors and researchers, regardless of whether separately or in a group, to recognize every mistake or flaw in a complicated piece of work. This is not really a reflection on those concerned, but rather on the grounds that with another and maybe diverse subject, an open door for development might be more evident to somebody with extraordinary ability or who just takes a gander at it with a crisp eye through various point. Evaluating of the exploration of others can recognize the conceivable shortcomings/blemish; in this manner, quality would be made strides. For both give financing and distribution in an academic journal, it is also normally a prerequisite that the subject is both novel and considerable.
Peer Review Process Flow
Every Manuscript submitted to JTCS will be subjected rigorous process as follows.
An author will have to upload his / her manuscript online or e-mail to the editor.
- The manuscript would be sent to two individual review members for the comments.
- Editor / Review Members gives his / her first opinion on the particular manuscript, it is accepted/rejected.
- If the manuscript is accepted, the Editor will send the manuscript to 2 reviewers
- If manuscript rejected, the Editor will send regret message to the authors.
Reviewers will evaluate the article and send the review report to Chief Editor as follows:
- The manuscript may be Accepted
- The manuscript may be Accepted with minor changes
- The manuscript may be Accepted with major changes
- The manuscript may be Rejected
- Chief Editor will notify the author as per reviewer reports.
- If paper/manuscript may be accepted with minor/major changes, Chief Editor will notify to author via e-mail for necessary correction as per reviewer report. If paper/Manuscript may reject, Chief Editor will notify to author and it is the end of the process.
The corresponding author should take one of the following actions according to the evaluation report
- Deposit publication fee
- Sends final manuscript, Copyright form and Scanned copy of payment slip/online transaction details) to email@example.com
2.Accepted with changes
- Make the required changes in manuscript then re-submit the same to the editor by E-Mail.
3.Rejected for revision/re-submission
- Revise the manuscript and re-submit to the editor
- Author can submit a new article for forthcoming issues.
|Chief Editor will send the final paper/manuscripts to Publisher to publish in the current issue.|
|The publisher will publish the accepted final paper/manuscripts in the current issue.|
|Chief Editor gives the published paper/manuscripts information to the corresponding by E-Mail.|